► My Stock Portfolio + Stock Tracker: https://www.patreon.com/andreijikh
► Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull (Valued up to $1400 when you deposit $100): https://act.webull.com/kol-us/share.html?hl=en&inviteCode=QhhB1aDNwEDP
► ROBINHOOD Free Stock: https://robinhood.c3me6x.net/c/1980551/671816/10402
► Open A Roth IRA: https://m1finance.8bxp97.net/c/1980551/696710/10646
► FREE Discord: https://discord.gg/Hff86m9
► Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreijikh/
Today I teamed up with Jeremy from Financial Education to talk about Tesla Stock. Tesla has been on a massive rally since our last video 6 months ago and Jeremy’s Tesla stock has grown tremendously in value.
As a passive dividend income investor using Robinhood, I don’t own any amount of the hyper volatile Tesla stock but I wanted to speak with Jeremy to get his thoughts on the current Tesla price and if it’s worth investing in. Here are some of the investing for beginner questions we’ll answer today.
– When did you buy Tesla and at what price point?
– How did you know back then that it would be a great company to invest in long term?
– How has the stock split affected the price, do you think that’s a good thing or a bad thing?
– Sometimes a company buys back it’s own stock, but is it good or bad when a company sells it’s own stock? Tesla just announced they were going to sell 5 billion dollars worth of their own stock. Is that a good thing or a bad thing for shareholders?
– Will Tesla be included into the S&P500? What do they need to do to get there, and how will that affect the price?
– Is Tesla a buy, hold, or sell, and what should people do with their Tesla stock?
– Do you see companies like Ford or maybe Toyota eventually surpassing Tesla in the electric race? And I’ll follow that up with my own question, how far ahead is Tesla of the competition?
– Why I don’t personally invest in Tesla and what it would take for me to do it.